Help Guide to Bond Loans and Leasing Grants

Once you have used

You can check the status of your online application using your online application reference number (which starts with BLW) and your date of birth if you’ve submitted an online application for a Bond Loan or Rental Grant.

After Bond Loan items are authorized

Bond Loan

If the Bond Loan is authorized, we shall give you:

Often we deliver the relationship lodgement type (Form 2C) straight to your landlord/agent to signal and lodge the proper execution using the RTA as quickly as possible.

Spending the relationship

Once you transfer to your property, your landlord/agent must lodge a bond lodgement form (Form 2C for basic tenancies) utilizing the Residential Tenancies Authority (RTA) to verify your tenancy has started. Click here to read more »